The Hall of Saints is the only place of its kind in the world. Here you’ll find modern-day miracle makers who have earned praise for the simple fact that they are loved and who enrich the lives of others through kindness, selflessness, humor, generosity, or any other characteristic worthy of celebrating. The saints who live in these Halls are musicians, artists, and readers, teachers and historians, sports fans, athletes, sons and daughters, parents and siblings, friends, coworkers, and lovers. In short, they’re the real people in all of our lives who give us joy and who remind us that it’s the little moments that truly matter most.
My Secular Saint has nine distinct Halls to choose from when promoting a friend or loved one to the status of modern-day saint. Each of these Halls is as unique as the men, women, and children (and pets) who reside in them, allowing you to further personalize your unique gift. Choose any one of the following Halls to celebrate the saint in your life:
- Hall of Woods – Great for hikers, birdwatchers, environmentalists, nature photographers, bug collectors, and nature lovers from all walks of life.
- Hall of Whiskers – Pets can be just as much a part of our family as anyone else, which is why this Hall is reserved for the fury companions we love so dearly.
- Hall of Cities – This Hall is for those modern saints who have left a lasting influence on a city, town, or community through their civic pride, generosity, or unmistakable personality.
- Hall of Music – The music heard in this Hall comes from the musicians, music therapists, record collectors, audiophiles, producers, and other music-loving saints who reside here.
- Hall of Surf – Saints of the Surf include scuba divers, surfers, boat captains, marine biologists, and anyone else who is drawn to the planet’s many great bodies of water.
- Hall of Feathers – The boundless aviary that is the Hall of Feathers celebrates those special birds and bird lovers who give flight to our lives.
- Hall of History – A place to celebrate those have a passion for the great people, places, and moments in history, and who are themselves worthy of remembrance through the ages.
- Hall of Sport – The “Hall of Fame” of modern saints, this Hall celebrates those for their athleticism, competitive nature, or love for a specific sport or team.
- Hall of the Quill – The Hall of the Quill welcomes readers, novelists, playwrights, poets, journalists, bloggers, editors, and all who love the written word.
My Secular Saint gives you the unique opportunity to give the unique gift of sainthood to the people and pets in your life who mean the most to you. Fill out our fast and easy online application and your saint will soon find themselves in these great Halls along with other remarkable human beings and animals.